Thursday, 12 February 2015

outdoor living.

It's been a little quiet around here, but now I'm back with a newly renovated blog, which has been a long time coming - a little more on that later. With just a few weeks to savour the last of summer I thought I'd first share some great pieces of outdoor furniture I spied at Freedom.


I was overwhelmed with excitement when I pulled up at my local store and spotted these little gems. Obviously inspired by saucer chairs from the 60s/70s, these Olly occasional outdoor chairs are a modern classic. I searched obsessively a few years back trying to find original saucer chairs on eBay, without any luck. It seemed the only saucer chairs in existence for sale were in Adelaide and sadly pick up only, which is a bit of a drive when you're in Queensland. Yet these to me are a perfect alternative and rust free.




I love a good outdoor pot plant too. To checkout the entire outdoor range at Freedom, head here. But hurry, summer's almost over.