Wednesday, 6 August 2014

where love resides.

Oh my goodness...with spring just a few weeks away, now is the perfect time to take a peak at  Shannon Fricke's new spring collection Where Love Resides. For me the collection gets me dreaming of warmer longer days, fragrant blooms, siestas, beach walks, sandy feet beachcombing and holidays, all the things I love about spring.

Beautifully styled and shot on the beach, the collection is perfect for those who don't like matchy matchy linen and prefer a more mixed up layered approached. The colour palette peppered with a hint of pink includes beautiful indigo blues and greens, textural linen, cotton, velvet and pom pom embellishments both big and small, which I must admit I like.

Although not available until October, you can bide your time browsing through Shannon Fricke's other lovely wears here and perhaps pick up a cushion to tide you over.