Sunday, 13 July 2014

top four - super sofas.

I recently had the pleasure of compiling a selection of dream sofas for a feature in Home Beautiful - which is in the current August edition. As I am on the hunt for a new sofa myself, I fell in love with a lot! However, with not a lot of floor space to play with, I've find it tricky to to find something which is has just the right proportions. If space and price, weren't an issue, I'd happily take home any/all of the sofas below. The Mabel however,despite being super cute, is comparable in $ to a small car. At the other end of the spectrum the Soderhamn is budget friendly, yet after sitting and pondering in it at Ikea during the week (and getting the tape measure out), I discovered it's just too big for my spot. The search continues......

1. Jazz Sofa Oz Design
2. Mabel sofa by DonnaWilson Hub Furniture
3. Archie sofa Jardan
4. Soderhamn Ikea