Wednesday, 30 July 2014

orla for all ages.

As I may have mentioned before I am a HUGE fan of Orla Kiely, so you can imagine my excitement when I discovered she has just released a range of bed linen, towels and cushions for kids. Now little people can enjoy Orla's bold graphic prints as well, with the around the world collection, bird watch, multi-stem dandelion and car collection. As Toot Toot Beep Beep is a favourite book in our house, I think my little man would love the car quilt - I will just have to wait until he upgrades to a bigger bed - it might be awhile. Perhaps by then though the collection will be stocked in Australia. For now though, you'll need to order through the Orla Kiely site here.



For bigger people there is also something new - the square flower collection and the sweet pea collection below. I love both....................straight to top of the Christmas wishlist!