Wednesday, 3 April 2013

kim wallace.


Not too long ago I recently had the pleasure of writing about ceramicist Kim Wallace for Country Style magazine. Incredibly talented Kim not only produces beautiful delicate ceramics imprinted with lace, but runs her own online gallery store Udessi. You may remember several past profiles where I've featured various other ceramicists such as Freda Bosgra, Kathryn Mitchell and illustrator Renee Treml whose work is also available from Udessi.



Pick up the April edition of Country Style to read Kim's story and if your lucky enough to be in Melbourne this weekend Kim will be at the Finders Keepers Markets. Although she's one very busy lady, I hope to feature a Q and A with Kim soon.

*As an aside I was super chuffed Sharyn Cairns shot the story, I am a huge fan of her dark moody photography.