Thursday, 28 February 2013

kids' wallpaper

One of the great things about kids rooms is that many people are less inhibited when it comes to decorating the space and far more bold in choosing colour, print, pattern and lots of whimsical touches. In many ways kids rooms are little wonderlands where anything goes, floor to ceiling owl wallpaper, animal mobiles and decals, furniture painted in a rainbow of colours and don't get me started on super cute toys, I'll post a few of my favourites tomorrow. Below is my round-up of some wonderful kids' wallpaper  - not too garish or cartoony, the colours are beautiful, the prints have a timeless quality and create a backdrop for a lovely space which is playful and stylish.

 Super cute prints from Ferm Living 

Mr Perswall Hide and Seek Collection 


Kids collection from Studio Ditte 
 - I LOVE the bird houses.