Friday, 23 November 2012

a home in the hills.


One of the things I love most about what I do is discovering beautiful houses and getting to know the equally lovely owners. Yet at times an occupational hazard can be a touch of house envy. While I absolutely love my home and where I live, I have to admit I am truly smitten with the house I wrote about in the current December issue of Home Beautiful. What I loved most is the landscape in which the house sits, surrounded by rolling hills, trees, lots of wildlife, farm animals and stunning gardens which Leisa the owner has poured her heart and soul into. It truly is a little piece of heaven and I feel so fortunate to have indulged in rural living, if only for a day.


Grab a copy of the latest Home Beautiful to read all about it.

  
An idea or two I would love to try at my place!