Friday, 12 October 2012

cool colour combinations.

mr jason grant's gone fishing range for murobond
mr jason grant's gone fishing range for murobond
 dinner plates from Toast

These pictures say it all - pink, green and grey sit beautifully alongside each other. They also reflect my favourite colours at different stages of my life. Like most young girls I was a pink devotee for many years, pink clothes, pink Holly Hobbie doona cover, my best friend and I even had prized pink colouring in pencils...Since then I have gravitated towards shades of grey and painted many pieces of furniture grey. Now though I've fallen for green in all its guises. I particularly love Norfolk from Mr Jason Grant's new Gone Fishing collection for Murobond and I am sure I could find a spot for these plates from Toast's House and Home winter collection.