Monday, 17 September 2012

happiness is - great driving tunes.

Music is one of life's greatest joys. It can instantly lift your spirits, inspire daggy dancing around the house and for some inexplicable reason, it sounds even better in the car. I am guilty of over playing my favourite songs, but I have two very special ones which I treat myself to from time to time and savior, as I don't want to play them to death. They are right at the top of my 'all time greatest-ever driving tunes list.'

In a funny way -

+
 Chicago -

I love, love, love these two songs - As an interesting trivia aside, In a Funny Way features in a driving scene in the film Laurel Canyon and Chicago is in Little Miss Sunshine, if you haven't seen them go hire them now. Better still, get the albums and head off on a drive...they make a great soundtrack for spring!