Friday, 10 February 2012

Birthday wishlist

As it is just three days until my birthday I thought I would indulge in some wishful thinking and compile a very helpful wishlist... hint hint. I tried to limit the list to a few perpetual items which I will always love and will be happy to receive on any birthday (or any other day).

     the list       

 1. For any room - A Harry Bertoia side chair. I must admit these were on the list last year but got pipped at the post by a few white DWS chairs. 



 2. For the walls - An etching from the very talented Clare Whitney, I have two already but would happily welcome a third.



 3. For another wall - Shadow boxes from Bonnie and Neil. I love all their pieces but these rustic looking timber creations are my favourite.


 4. For any room in the house - Stunning but very tricky to unearth, a saucer chair which doesn't require sandblasting, power coating and hours and hours worth of restoring is something I have been searching for, for years! Where are you?  Unfortunately this lovely one from Hindsvick Etsy Shop has already been snapped up. My search continues...

                                Courtesy flicker

 5. For the garden - A pandanus tree, the bigger the better.