As it is just three days until my birthday I thought I would indulge in some wishful thinking and compile a very helpful wishlist... hint hint. I tried to limit the list to a few perpetual items which I will always love and will be happy to receive on any birthday (or any other day).
1. For any room - A Harry Bertoia side chair. I must admit these were on the list last year but got pipped at the post by a few white DWS chairs.
2. For the walls - An etching from the very talented Clare Whitney, I have two already but would happily welcome a third.
3. For another wall - Shadow boxes from Bonnie and Neil. I love all their pieces but these rustic looking timber creations are my favourite.
4. For any room in the house - Stunning but very tricky to unearth, a saucer chair which doesn't require sandblasting, power coating and hours and hours worth of restoring is something I have been searching for, for years! Where are you? Unfortunately this lovely one from Hindsvick Etsy Shop has already been snapped up. My search continues...
5. For the garden - A pandanus tree, the bigger the better.